Please come by and tour the classroom and meet the teachers. We'd love to show you around and answer any questions you might have!
When you come in to register, we will require the following:
- completed registration form (download & print below)
- child's birth certificate or Alberta Health Care card
- cheque for the non-refundable registration fee of $80, returning alumni pay only $70.
- cheque for the non-refundable deposit fee of one month's tuition. The deposit fee will be applied to your June 2020 tuition.
- all post-dated cheques for the remainder of the school year (September 2019-May 2020) please make all cheques payable to Westview Education Society
- We now accept e-transfer for the registration fee and deposit, and if you are paying for the full year in advance. Please use email@example.com
We will continue to accept registrations during the year.
If you feel as though your child will need to access services such as speech, OT, and such, please contact the office prior to registration. We limit the number of children being serviced in each classroom.
Registration is ongoing throughout the year if space is available. There is a non-refundable registration fee of $80. WES' Rise and Shine Preschool is a licensed school and approved for subsidy.
Please email or call Rebecca Horneman at: 403-239-1114 or firstname.lastname@example.org for more details. Please download the Registration Form below.
3 Year Old Class - $170/month
Tuesday and Thursday mornings from 9:00am to 11:15am. Class limit is 16 children with a teacher and an aide. Child must be 3 by Nov 1 2020.
4 Year Old Class - $210/month
Monday, Wednesday, and Friday mornings from 9:00am to 11:30am. Class limit is 18 children with a theacher and an aide. Child must be 4 by Dec 31 2020.
3 Year Old Class - $160/month
Tuesday and Thursday mornings from 9:00 a.m. to 11:15 a.m. Class limit is 16 children with a teacher and an aide. Child must be 3 by Nov 1 2019.
4 Year Old - $195/month
Monday, Wednesday and Friday from 9:00 a.m. to 11:15 a.m. The child must be 4 years old by December 31st 2019. The class limit, with a teacher and an aide is 18 children.